11/21/18

Womens clothing stores in the 90s I Dressed


Womens clothing stores in the 90s





I Dressed Like It Was 1987, time: 14:22





Dressing Our Daughters: How Target Responded to My Last Blog Post





90s style, Vintage, Indie and Street Style clothing, shoes, accessories.Get Free Shipping On US Orders Over $50 & On International Over $!



I bought the Shawn White shorts you showed, they are really cute.I was uncertain what most of those fabrics were and kind of thought all wovens were basically the same as quilting cottons.Womens clothing stores in the 90s Women's Clothing - Deals Online My girls can not reasonably perform any regular activity in the length most stores provide.I hope Target makes a change to make life for the little ladies easier! Yes, I said inappropriately….I realize all children are built differently.




Rayon Challis Rayon is what we were all sewing with back in the nineties.I watched as the kids filed out of her class after school.My daughters happen to like princesses, fairies, ponies and unicorns as well as superheros, dinosaurs, etc.The clothes for girls is shameful.Now imagine trying to find clothes for a 5 year old who wore size 8.Parents need to be more responsible and a be parents!



























90s Jackets




Womens clothing stores in the 90s


I actually think the girls clothes are cute and like how they look in them.Waaay too much sexualization out there.Good for you for thinking proactively.But that is the majority of what is out there.I do not like the short shorts and neither does she.I like Target and would love to find more appropriate clothes there for my daughter.



90'S Womens Clothing


Womens clothing stores in the 90s



Womens clothing stores in the 90s

Hopefully more stores will follow suit with your hard work with Target and then next summer I can buy decent shorts for me and my girls!! Or maybe ADD a few options.I ended up at Sears in the Laura something or other section where the clothes were more conservative.Was looking for suggestions on fabrics that are great for wash n wear without being limited to knits.I applaud you for speaking out.If Target changes their kids clothes to a more age appropriate and size appropriate style, then I will take my daughter to buy clothes there!!!